top of page

Work and Study Permits

Do you need a work permit or qualify for a work permit while you are studying? Do you need to extend your permit or want to remain in Canada after your studies?

You may work without a work permit on your school campus where you are studying if you:

  • are a full-time post-secondary student at:

    • a public post-secondary school, such as a college or university, or CEGEP in Quebec

    • a private college-level school in Quebec that operates under the same rules as public schools, and is at least 50% funded by government grants, or

    • a Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law

  • have a valid study permit and

  • have a Social Insurance Number (SIN).

Contact us for more information.

bottom of page