top of page

Family Sponsorships

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or

  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or

  • permanent resident of Canada

  • Find out if you can sponsor your parents, grandparents, spouse, dependants or any other eligible family members.  Call today.

bottom of page