Refugee Claims

Do you need help with your refugee claim? Are you eligible for an appeal, PRRA, or simply want us to help you with your application?

The Canadian refugee system has two main parts: 

  • the Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program, for people who need protection from outside Canada and 

  • the In-Canada Asylum Program for people making refugee protection claims from within Canada 

Contact us for more information