top of page

Extension of Status

Do you want to extend your study permit? Do you want a post graduate work permit? Do you need emergency restoration? 

If a visitor, worker or student has lost their status, they may apply to reinstate or restore their status in accordance with section 182 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations..

Note: This regulation only applies if the temporary resident has not been out of status for more than 90 days, and they have not failed to comply with the specified conditions.

Call today to see if you are eligible

bottom of page